The BoundarySeeker Gloves from Mountain Steals are amazing ski gloves. They feature a waterproof membrane three times more breathable than the industry standard, a stimulus on the thumb, index and middle finger, and a suede nose wipe at the back of the thumb.
I love how incredibly soft and warm the wool and fleece lining is. The glove shell is made of 100% goat leather and is perfect for skiing in the mountains. There is a range of sizes so I was able to order a pair big enough to have a close fit with my hands.
If anyone else is interested in the BoundarySeeker Gloves from Mountain Steals.
- A waterproof membrane three times more breathable than the industry standard is the new benchmark for performance
- Stimulus on the thumb, index and middle finger
- Incredibly soft and warm wool and fleece lining
- Close fitting short gauntlet with hook and loop closure adjustment
- Suede nose wipe at back of thumb
These gloves keep my hands super warm when they need it most on the slopes- not to mention dry. I really recommend them for any avid skiiers!