I recently purchased the 73 Stripe Pro Boardshorts from Billabong to hit the beach in, and I love them! These shorts fuse modern performance-driven technology with a retro boardshort design and an allover fade stripe print,
These boardshorts feature a 4-way stretch fabric with an engineered fit, finished with binding at the sides seams and scalloped hem. These shorts are consciously constructed due to being made from recycled fabric.
Though these shorts are available in several colors, I really like the neon yellow and black design that is pictured up above. Yellow is such a summery color!
If anyone else is interested in checking out the 73 Stripe Pro Boardshorts from Billabong, click on the images up above!
- Signature 73 split binding and scalloped hem.
- Allover stripe and gradient print.
- Patch pocket with Hook & Loop closure at side.
- Performance Fit: engineered to minimize seams and maximize performance.
- 4-Way Pro Stretch Fabric: A high performance fabric made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The perfect combination of performance and comfort.
- Micro Repel: coats fabric to eliminate saturation & repels water, keeping your boardshorts dryer and lighter, longer.
I love these boardshorts, they really complete my summer wardrobe!