The recipe for Stuffed Pork Loin from Delish was a delightful find! Why settle for a stuffed turkey this holiday when you can have stuffed pork loin? I loved trying this recipe! The pork loin was filled to the brim with classic cold weather flavors, such as apple, bacon, rosemary and pork. When paired with some hearty winter veggies or mashed potatoes, it's a very simple yet incredible delicious holiday meal.
The recipe for Roast Lamb is easy to do and makes 6 to 8 servings with a total time of 1 hour and 10 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 apples, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 c. chopped pecans
- 4 lb. pork loin roast
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. whole grainy dijon
- A great healthy winter meal
- Serves 6 to 8
- Doesn't take too long to prep or cook
- Pairs very well with mashed potatoes or hearty winter vegetables
I was pleasantly surprised at how easy this recipe was to make and how quickly it cooked. It turned out fantastic and pairs very well with my favorite veggies and potatoes. I am looking forward to making this again this holiday season.