This recipe for shredded beef enchiladas from Delish is fantastic. It is a great meal to make for game nights or Friday evenings. The recipe leaves room for some modifications or additions, I'm even thinking of using chicken instead of beef the next time I make this!
This recipe has a prep time of 10 minutes, and a total time of 8 hours and 10 minutes. It's an easy recipe that yields 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 1/2 lb. beef shoulder roast
- 2 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 15-ounce can green enchilada sauce
- 1 tbsp. corn starch plus 3 tbsp. cold water
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 c. shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- Salsa, onions, cilantro, chopped tomatoes, avocado, for garnish
- Tastes amazing
- Simple to make
- Serves 4
- Long total time
Despite the total time, the delicious taste is well worth it. It's simple and perfect for weekends or get-togethers.