The Pepper-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin recipe from Taste of Home has blown me away! I gave this fall recipe a try the other day and it exceeded my expectations. The spicy stuffing really balances the uniquely delicate flavor of pork, resulting in a dish that just tastes better and better with each bite.
The recipe for Pepper-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin is a fairly simple recipe that makes 8 servings with a prep time of 40 minutes and a bake time of 45 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 small sweet red peppers, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 small celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 4 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 teaspoons fennel seed, crushed
- Easy to make
- Serves 8
- Spicy seasoning that balances out the delicate flavor of pork
- Perfect for the fall season
I enjoyed this juicy recipe a lot. It is definitely going to be a fall fave. I recommend it to all pork lovers!