I've really been craving steak recently, so I did a quick search for recipes on Bon Appetit. I was happy to find this recipe for One-Skillet Steak and Spring Veg with Spicy Mustard. I turned out amazing and did not take too long to cook! I really appreciate that the recipe includes an alternative to the spicy mustard sauce if I want less heat.
This recipe for One-Skillet Steak and Spring Veg with Spicy Mustard is a beginner recipe that makes up to 4 servings with prep time of 10 minutes, and a cook time of 7-15 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 pound boneless New York strip steak, patted dry
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, 1 grated, 4 thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1–2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen peas
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Serves 4
- Easily modifiable
- Quick total time
- Easy to make
I recommend this delicious recipe.