I saw this recipe for Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Celery Broomsticks on the Martha Stewart website, and thought it was a unique way to add some Halloween spirit to a simple recipe. The playful witches' hats add such a frightfully festive touch.
It has a prep time of 2 minutes and a total time of 12 minutes. It's a very beginner friendly recipe that serves 4. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The follow ingredients were used:
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread (1/2-inch-thick)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Celery broomsticks
- Serves 4
- Very, very simple yet full of Halloween spirit
- Perfect for a quick snack or to entertain kids
It's a very simple recipe, yet tasty nonetheless. In the spirit of Halloween, I think I'll snack on these every now and again for the rest on the month!