I love this recipe for Chipotle-Maple Chicken Thighs that I got from Midwest Living. It's the perfect start to spring and summer cooking, get that grill fired up for juicy, spicy, sticky, glorious barbecued chicken.
This recipe has a prep time of 20 minutes and a total time of 1 hour. It's an easy recipe that yields 6 to 8 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle chile peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Serves 6 to 8 servings
- Great taste
- Simple to make
I really recommend this recipe!