I recently found the recipe for BA’s Best Beef-and-Bacon Meatloaf on Bon Appetit and decided to give it a try. It was amazing! The seasoned stock keeps the meatloaf so flavorful and juicy - it's absolutely mouthwatering. The doctored ketchup delivers just the perfect amount of spice, sweetness and tang.
This recipe is a easy recipe that makes 8 servings with a prep time of about 15 to 20 minutes and a cook time of an hour and a half. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, grated on large holes of a box grater
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef chuck (15% fat)
- 6 thin strips bacon
- Serves 8
- Easy to make
- Perfect fall dinner
I really recommend this recipe!