I recently purchased the Outdoor Research Sombriolet Sun Hat from Moosejaw for the summer season because I was in dire need of a new stylish sun hat.
I was really drawn to this sun hat because of the several color choices, though I prefer the Fatigue color pictured up above, and the UPF 50+ protection that will keep me cool and dry while protected from the sun.
The piping along the brim edge is really useful against wind resistance and the wicking headband is very useful to keep any moisture from going down my face.
If anyone else is interested in the Outdoor Research Sombriolet Sun Hat from Moosejaw, click on the images up above!
- Available in several colors
- Breathable and lightweight
- Protective SolarShield Construction with UPF 50+
- Flexible Brim Piping Resists Wind
- Foam-Stiffened Brim Floats
- Wicking TransAction Headband
- Mesh- Lined Crown
- Crown Venting
- External Drawcord Adjustment
- Removable Chin Cord
This hat is perfect for staying protected against the sun when on the water or hiking through trails. It will be a great summer adventuring hat.