I recently purchased the Ella Sport Jacket from Marika for the cold season. It is a perfect performance layering piece for working out or going for morning runs.
This jacket features fitted long sleeves with a thumbhole at the cuffs, princess seams with mesh insets and a full-length zipper, and convenient side seam pockets. The Dry-Wick Moisture Performance fabric keeps me cool and dry while my body starts to heat up and sweat.
This jacket is available in both fig and gray, but I personally prefer the fig that is pictured up above. It is machine washable and very easy to take care of.
If anyone else is interested in the Ella Sport Jacket from Marika, click on the images up above! It is currently on sale for $28.99, down from $70!
- On sale for $28.99, down from $70!
- 4-Way Stretch Interlock Jersey
- Fitted With Long Sleeves & Thumbhole At Cuffs
- Princess Seams With Mesh Insets & Full Length Zipper
- Side Seam Pockets, Dry-Wik Moisture Performance
I really recommend this jacket for the cold season!