I love UTVs. There is just something so exhilarating about blasting through the dunes, exploring trails, and most of all - the rock crawling! The newest Can-Am UTV has added an innovative upgrade to their front differential to allow for fast speeds and great handling when rock crawling.
The 2018 Can-Am Maverick™ X3 X rc Turbo R from BRP features a Can-Am-exclusive Smart-Lok technology that is a true full lockable on-the-fly front differential with additional electronically-controlled automatic modes. I prefer an automatic solitons, but also someone that is fully locked as possibly for if things ever get hairy.
This vehicle is priced at $28,999 and comes with the new Smart-Lok front differential, 4,500lbs winch, HWM Skid plate with UHMW rock sliders, Intrusion bar, Aluminum roof, 30x10R14 Maxxis Liberty Tires, 4-point retractable harnesses and 170HP!
This UTV would be perfect for conquering the roughest terrain with superior traction. I've got my eye on it as my next UTV to get! If anyone else is intersted in checking out the 2018 Can-Am Maverick™ X3 X rc Turbo R from BRP, click on the source link up above.
- 172-HP Turbo R Rotax ACE engine
- Smart-Lok technology fully-lockable on-the-fly front differential
- high-performance QRS-X CVT transmission
- four-link TTX suspension with 24-in of travel
- 30-inch Maxxis Liberty Tires 14-inch cast-aluminum beadlock rims
- 14-inch cast-aluminum beadlock rims
- fully-adjustable FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 Piggyback shocks in the front with bypass and dual-speed compression and rebound
- fully-adjustable FOX 3.0 Podium RC2 shocks in the rear with remote reservoir with bypass and dual-speed compression and rebound
- High Molecular Weight skid plates
- 4,500-lb (2,041 kg) winch with synthetic rope
This UTV is a beast, perfect for next-level traction to conquer the roughest terrain. I'd love have one some day!