I recently purchased the Wool Single Breasted Blazer from Reiss as a new addition to my formal wardrobe.
I really like the grey color as it stands out very well. The blazer is crafted from a superior wool blend with nice stretch for comfortable wear. It's cut to a classic shape with lightly padded shoulders and simply looks fantastic.
There are fitted notch lapels, dual welt chest pockets and front patch pockets. When paired with coordinating pants and a shirt or rollneck jumper, it makes for a confident tailored ensemble.
If anyone is interested in the Wool Single Breasted Blazer from Reiss, click on the images up above.
- Crafted from a superior wool blend
- Stretch for comfortable wear
- Classic shape with lightly padded shoulders
- Dual welt chest pockets and front patch pockets
- Pairs well with a shirt or rollneck jumper
- Very stylish
I really enjoy this blazer. It's definitely going to be a new fave of mine for some time. I highly recommend checking it out.