I love the Men's Mountaineer Boots from Land's End. They feature a full-grain leather upper with padded suede collar, soft microfleece lining with leather heel counter and man-made tongue lining, foam-cushioned footbed with man-made cover, and more.
My favorite aspect is the secure lace-up design with two top speed hooks and a slip-resistant rubber lug outsole. Not only are these comfortable and great for the outdoors, but they also look amazing in a flannel shirt with broken-in jeans.
These boots were inspired by the styles worn by mountaineers in their quests to reach the tallest summits - and these boots are rugged in all the right ways. They come in two colors, black and dark brown, but I personally prefer the black.
If anyone else is interested in the Men's Mountaineer Boots from Land's End, click on the images up above. It is currently on sale for a $59.97 - $67.97 down from $139.00!
- Available in two colors
- Full-grain leather upper with padded suede collar
- Soft microfleece lining with leather heel counter and man-made tongue lining
- Foam-cushioned footbed with man-made cover
- Secure lace-up design with two top speed hooks
- Slip-resistant rubber lug outsole
These boots look and feel amazing. I really recommend them.