I recently purchased the Laurier Sharkskin Stretch-Wool Suit Jacket from Frank and Oak for work and formal occasions. I like that this suit is cut for a slim silhouette and makes a very stylish impression if you pair it with a tie and crisp shirt. Personally, I also enjoy wearing this with a turtleneck underneath.
This suit jacket features a Laurier fit, flap pockets, a two-button closure, notch lapels, and is fully lined. It is made from a very soft multi-stretch wool blend that provides all-day comfort.
If anyone else is interested in the Laurier Sharkskin Stretch-Wool Suit Jacket from Frank and Oak, click on the images up above! This jacket is on sale for hundreds of dollars off during Frank and Oak's Winter Sale.
- On sale for a huge amount during the Frank and Oak Winter Sale
- Sports a slim Laurier fit
- Features flap pockets, notch lapels, two-button closure and is fully lined
- Made of a very soft and multi-stretch wool blend for comfort all-day
- Pairs well with a shirt and tie or something more casual such as a turtleneck
I really recommend this suit jacket for business or formal wear.