I recently purchased the Women's Slender Surplice Tunic One Piece Swimsuit from Lands' End. I love it! This swimming suit has a longer lift with resistance to everyday elements such as chlorine, sunscreen, and the sun. The fiber resists breaking down after repeated contact with these elements.
I love the beautiful shaping this swimsuit has. It instantly slims while complementing my natural curves. The drapey overlay provides coverage and minimizes hips without a full skirt.
The UPF 50 sun protection plus superior stretch and recovery makes it great for frequent wear. The shirring and tricot overlay adds a touch of elegance.
If anyone else is interested in the Women's Slender Surplice Tunic One Piece Swimsuit from Lands' End, click on the images up above!
- Lycra Xtra Life spandex helps your suit last longer
- Resists breakdown from chlorine, sunscreen, UV rays and sweat
- UPF 50 sun protection, plus superior stretch and recovery
- Firming Slendertex fabric smooths and shapes
- “V” neckline accentuates the bust
- Shirring and tricot overlay add a touch of elegance and beautifully camouflage
- Soft cup bra shapes and supports
- Lower-cut leg opening for more coverage
- Nylon/spandex, hand wash
I really recommend this swimsuit!