I really love to wear the Under Armour Women's Speedform Gemini 2.1 Running Shoes from Sun and Ski. They have a precision-fit upper that is unbelievably comfortable. The charged cushioning midsole delivers every advantage at once: energy return, impact protection and adaptive support for any kind of runner. The molded 4d foam footbed that conforms to your foot's exact shape helps to eliminate slippage and ensure the fastest speed.
I love the color and overall design of these running shoes! They are currently on sale for $77.84, down from $129.99 - it's an amazing deal!
If anyone else is interested in the Under Armour Women's Speedform Gemini 2.1 Running Shoes from Sun and Ski, click on the image up above!
- Responsive, plush Charged Cushioning & the precision-fit of UA SpeedForm Technology combine for phenomenal feel that's ready to take on any long distance run
- Seamless heel cup feels like an extension of your own foot
- Charged Cushioning delivers impact protection, energy return & adaptive support
- UA SpeedForm upper molds perfectly to your foot for a glove-like fit
- Updated upper features two-color, small holed mesh for incredible breathable
- Ultrasonic welded seams stay close to the skin for added support & comfort
- Moisture-wicking sockliner built right into the midsole, adding even more cushioning & seamless comfort
- Soft, supportive ArchForm inserts placed beneath the arch & heel to further enhance fit & feel
- Blown rubber outsole with carbon rubber heel is light-weight but incredibly durable
- Anatomically placed flex grooves allow an optimal heel-to-toe transition for a smoother ride
I really recommend these running shoes! They feel comfortable and truly help you do your best.