I really like the MQM Flex Running Shoes from Merrell. They are inspired by athletes and feature unique technology needed for all sorts of athletic activities.
These running shoes are very protective. The breathable mesh lining makes it excellent for hot days. The innovative midsole provides stability and agility while the outsole offers durable traction that grips when I need it most.
If anyone else is interested in the MQM Flex Running Shoes from Merrell, click on the images up above.
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Breathable mesh lining
- Hyperlock printed TPU film heel counter for security
- EVA removable footbed
- FLEXconnect dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- TrailProtect pad offers additional support off road
- M Select GRIP outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
These shoes are great for running, going on hikes up mountains or trails, and other athletic activities. I really recommend them.