I recently purchased the Nike Metcon 4 Men's Training Shoes from Hockey Monkey. These training shoes feature an updated upper with a zonally placed haptic print for enhanced durability and stability.
I love the unique color, fit and feel. These training shoes have a multitude of features that help with durability and traction. There is great breathability to help keep me cool and comfortable, and the midsole offers a stable fit.
These shoes are great for all forms of athletics. From going running, climbing robes, weight lifting, and push ups to other exercises and sports activities.
If anyone else is interested in the Nike Metcon 4 Men's Training Shoes from Hockey Monkey, click on the images up above!
- Flywire technology delivers a locked-down fit.
- Drop-in midsole provides a stable fit and feel.
- Mesh on the heel and ankle provides breathability to help keep you cool and comfortable.
- Low-profile heel clip rolls up on the lateral and medial sides to help minimize drag during handstand pushups.
- Midsole offset (height difference) from heel to toe is 4mm, which creates a stable platform ideal for weightlifting.
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction for sled pushes.
- Tri-star pattern helps provide traction for multidirectional movement.
- Rubber wraps up from the outsole through the midfoot to help protect against abrasion during rope climbs.
I really recommend these shoes for athletes!