I recently bought the Nike Black Blazer Mid '77 Vintage Sneakers from ssense for the summer season. They are really unique thanks to the vintage vibes.
These shoes feature a high-top twill sneaker design with suede trim in grey at the round toe and outer side. The lace-up closure is in white, with a textile logo patch and exposed sponge at the padded tongue. I really like the tonal buffed leather lining and tonal signature Swoosh logo on the side.
They came with alternate laces in black, but I switched out the white in favor of some blue laces for a more stunning look.
If anyone else is interested in the Nike Black Blazer Mid '77 Vintage Sneakers from ssense, click on the images up above! They are currently on sale for 10% off.
- On sale for 10% off
- High-top twill sneakers in black.
- Suede trim in grey at round toe and outer side.
- Lace-up closure in white.
- Textile logo patch and exposed sponge at padded tongue.
- Padded collar.
- Tonal buffed leather lining.
- Tonal signature Swoosh at sides.
- Alternate laces in black included.
I really recommend these sneakers!