I've been craving a frozen treat for the Holiday, and thankfully came across this recipe for Frozen Raspberry Pistachio Terrine on Midwest Living's website. It looked complicated, but this dessert couldn't be easier. It's an effortlessly glamorous dessert that tastes amazing. I love the triple threat of raspberry sorbet, jam and fresh fruit. My favorite!
This recipe has a prep time of 15 minutes, and a total time of 8 hours. It's a beginner friendly recipe that serves 8. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 pints good quality vanilla ice cream, such as Haagen Dazs
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts, coarsely chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam, stirred to soften
- 1 cup raspberries
- Purchased meringues, coarsely broken or chopped
- Easy to make
- Serves 8
- A delicious mix of flavors
I really liked how this dessert turned out. I'm definitely going to be making it more this season.