I recently purchased the Paz Cord Trucker Jacket from Outerknown for the winter season. I really love how it retrofits a classic silhouette with a rugged sherpa lining. This jacket is light, flexible and so very comfortable. The hand and check pockets are great for storing essentials or keeping my fingers warm.
This garment is made of organic cotton and hemp, dyed for a lived-in vintage feel.
This jacket is easy to care for, simply machine wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry low.
If anyone else is interested in the Paz Cord Trucker Jacket from Outerknown, click on the images up above!
- Retrofits a classic silhouette with a rugged sherpa lining.
- The cord fabric is made from a hemp and organic cotton blend.
- The sherpa lining is made from a recycled polyester.
- Garment dyed for a lived-in vintage feel.
- Adjustable tab at the back waist.
- Hand + chest pockets.
I really recommend this jacket!