The Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) division of Jaguar has created a car that is the ultimate Jaguar expression - cutting-edge technology, top of the line luxury, and breathtaking performance. That is the 2018 F-Type SVR Coupe, and boy is it beautiful.
It features a supercharged 5.0 V8 engine that is at its most potent. It can take you from 0-60mph in only 3.5 seconds, and to a top speed of 200 mph in coupe form! That's just crazy. Imagine driving this at 200 mph. It has independent front and rear suspension, electrically assisted mechanical steering, ventilated front and reat disc brakes, and so much more.
The F-TYPE SVR Coupe is lighter and faster than other F-TYPE, with reconfigured aerodynamics boosting grip and really neat Jaguar All Wheel Drive technology. It really seems like every inch is optimized for pulse racing performance.
I like how it is options fitted, and has a great infotainment centre that features an 8 inch colour touchscreen with Bluetooth phone and audio streaming, satellite navigations, 380-watt Meridian audio, and much more.
I'd love to take a drive in this sports car. If anyone else would like to check out the Jaguar F-TYPE SVR Coupe or see more of the detailed specs, click on the source link up above.
- Offers potent four-cylinder and V6 engines and outright steroidal V8s.
- Handling is precise, predictable and rewarding.
- Sublime interior design and quality, like fine English tailoring.
- Engine, road, tire noise: It's all there, and loud.
- Compromises some measures of comfort to performance.
- Passenger and cargo space are secondary considerations.