The Bering 130 from Bering Yachts is an impressive luxury steel yacht. It is 40 metres long, featuring rugged exterior styling and a tall bow profile that provides the needed stability required to cross oceans and deal with heavy swells. This tri-deck explorer yacht has a Portuguese bridge and a maximum cruising range of 6,000 nautical miles, thanks to a 64,000 litre fuel capacity. Beautiful! I would absolutely love to take a trip on this yacht.
The Bering 130 has such a functional layout, including a huge superyacht sundeck on the flybridge with a wet bar, Jacuzzi, and many lounging areas such as on the upper deck skylounge.
There is so much luxury to this yacht, with a main saloon and dining area for 10 guests, full beam master suites with spacious areas, a dedicated gym and massage therapy cabins, and even a crew quarters!
If anyone else is interested in checking out the Bering 130 from Bering Yachts, check out the source link up above!
- Spacious areas for 10 guests, such as main saloon and dining area, as well as master suites.
- Dedicated gym and massage therapy cabins.
- Completely functional layout.
- Her fuel capacity of 17,000 gallons allows a range north of 6,000 nautical miles.
- Has a tall bow and the buoyancy to negotiate big swells.
- I'd say 15 million is too expensive for me.
Overall, the Bering 130 is a beast, and very worthy of the flagship title.