I would love to visit the new Sandals Grenada All-Inclusive Resort in St. George's, Grenada. It takes innovation beyond the realm of imagination with an extraordinary resort unlike anything I've ever seen!
Just picture it, pools in the sky, private plunge pools, cascading waterfalls, a true exotic island paradise. There is truly something for everyone at Sandals Grenada. I personally would spend most of my time with the PADI-Certified SCUBA diving with all equipment included, snorkeling with all equipment included, beach volley ball, and more. The day and night entertainment and live shows would be great to come back to after a long day.
The unlimited gourmet dining at 10 restaurants, unlimited premium spirits and stocked bars in every room would be amazing. I'd love to taste all the exotic food and drink.
The PADI Certified Scuba Diving offers the very best in equipment, staff, and unbelievable dive sites all included in the vacation package. From masks, snorkels, fins and tanks to state-of-the-art, twin diesel Newton boats and expert guidance, this diving experience is truly unique.
I can't wait to go on this vacation one day! If anyone else is interested in checking out the Sandals Grenada All-Inclusive Resort in St. George's, Grenada, click on the images up above!
The following is included at Sandals Grenada:
- Unlimited gourmet dining at 10 restaurants
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited premium spirits
- 6 bars, including swim-up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks wines
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment)
- Snorkeling (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables
- Day and night tennis
- Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
- Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
- Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
So much included, this would be a blast!