-4x 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
-3/4 c. tomato sauce
-4 small handfuls of mozzarella cheese, grated
-4 slices of prosciutto
-1 large handful of arugula leaves
-1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
-1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 425 F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Alternatively, you can use a pizza stone. Place it inside the preheated oven for 10 minutes or so to heat up.
2. Spread about 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce onto each tortilla, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edge for your ‘crust’. Use the back of a spoon to help guide you.
3. Top with mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake for about 7-10 minutes (or more) or until the pizza is crisp, bubbling, and golden brown. Rotate your pans halfway through cooking for even browning.
5. In a small bowl, add the arugula, lemon juice and olive oil. Toss with your hands to coat. Adjust the taste to your liking.
6. Remove the pizzas from the oven.
7. Tear up the prosciutto slices and add to each pizza.
8. Top with arugula salad.
9. Serve warm.