My little one loves the Under Armour Surge RN Running Shoes I got from Shoes.com! These are designed for young boys, and they are lightweight, breathable athletic shoe with a mesh upper that delivers increased ventilation. Whether it's going out for gym class or recess, these running shoes keep feet cushioned and very stabilized with the midfoot TPU heel overlay for added durability.
These running shoes come in a range of colors, but my boy picked out the orange glitch/white/pitch grey design - which is pictured up above.
If anyone else is interested in the Under Armour Surge RN Running Shoes from Shoes.com, click on the images up above!
- Lightweight, breathable mesh construction
- Ventilation with bonded taping at midfoot
- TPU heel overlay for added durability
- Enhanced cushioning around ankle collar
- Full-length EVA sock liner
- Cushioned EVA midsole
- Aggressive outsole traction pattern with slightly raised rubber knobs
- Strategically placed rubber pods beneath the heel and forefoot
I really recommend these running shoes!