I really like the Men's Playoff 2.0 Short Sleeve Shirt from Golf Town. It's a very comfortable athletic shirt that features extra-stretchy fabric that moves with me, not against me, so I never feel held back when I'm in action.
This fabric is soft anti-pick, anti-pill that is breathable and lightweight, it provides quick-dry for all-day comfort, and anti-odor technology that prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes.
I like that it has UPF 30+ that protects my skin from the sun's harmful rays. The performance fit feels amazing and the design is very stylish.
This golf shirt comes in a range of colors and patterns, but I personally prefer the black and blue pattern that is pictured up above.
If anyone else is interested in the Men's Playoff 2.0 Short Sleeve Shirt from Golf Town, click on the image up above!
- Loose with a fuller cut for complete comfort
- Soft anti-pick, anti-pill fabric is extremely breathable & lightweight
- Quick-dry for all-day comfort
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- UPF 30+ protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Self-fabric collar
- Updated performance fit
I really recommend this shirt for golfing or other athletic activities!