I'm really happy to have found the recipe for Roast Chicken Thighs with Peas and Mint on Bon Appetit. It is the perfect spring and summer dish. It is low-maintenance and cooks very quickly, delivering a flavor-packed meal. This recipe is easy to modify if I chose to, but I personally find it delectable as is.
This recipe for Roast Chicken Thighs with Peas and Mint is an easy recipe that makes up to 4 servings with prep time of 5 minutes and a cook time of 20 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 6 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 lb. total)
- 1 Tbsp. ground coriander
- Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large leeks, white and pale green parts only, sliced 1/2" thick
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 5 2x1" strips lemon zest
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen, thawed) peas
- 1 cup mint leaves, torn if large