I have been on the lookout for tasty and easy to make summer recipes, and boy did I luck out! The Pulled Pork Nachos recipe from Delish checked off all the boxes of criteria I was looking for. It's modifiable, spicy, quick, and fun to make.
The recipe for Pulled Pork Nachos is pretty easy to make, and yields 6 servings with a total time of 25 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 1/2 lb. prepared pulled pork
- 1/4 c. barbecue sauce
- 1 (13-oz.) bag corn chips
- 4 c. shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 c. sliced pickled jalapeños, drained
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sour cream, for serving
- Serves 6
- Quick prep and total time
- Spicy and summer-themed
- Works with homemade and store-bought pulled pork
I had a blast whipping these up the other day. They were so yummy and take so little time to make. They're a perfect snack or last minute meal with friends during the hot season.