I love this recipe for Lemon-Herb Grilled Chicken from Midwest Living. The lemon marinade cooks down with honey to a glossy sweet-tart glaze that gives the chicken a gorgeous golden color and amazing taste. This recipe is perfect for summer evenings!
This recipe has a prep time of 25 minutes and a marination time of 5 hours. It's an easy recipe that yields 8 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 5 to 6 pounds meaty chicken pieces (breast halves, drumsticks and thighs)
- Kosher salt or regular salt
- Ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh sage or 1 teaspoon dried sage, crushed
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- Lemon halves
- Serves 8
- Easy to make
- Modifiable recipe
- 5 hours for marination
This recipe was easy to follow and yielded amazing results. So delicious!