The Harvest Chicken Casserole recipe from Delish is the perfect recipe for the autumn season! It satisfies all of my desires as it can be made for a big crowd or packed up and ate as leftovers for lunch. It is a meal prep dream! This casserole is my new rice and chicken fave.
The recipe for Harvest Chicken Casserole is an easy 3-step recipe that makes 8 servings with a prep time of 20 minutes and a total time of 1 hour. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for baking dish
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 6 c. cooked wild rice
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 1/2 c. sliced almonds
- Easy to made
- Serves 8
- Great for meal prep
- Fantastic seasonal favorites
I really enjoyed cooking this recipe. It turned out great, it will definitely be a new seasonal favorite for the coming seasons when I can hold get-togethers.