I have had quite the craving for tacos lately and decided to switch it up by looking for fish tacos! I found the recipe for Fish Stick Tacos from Delish and gave it a try. They came out quite amazing! Very crispy and tasty. I like that these are a more healthy alternative to meat tacos and are open to modifications.
The recipe for Fish Stick Tacos is a simple recipe that makes 4 servings with a prep time of 25 minutes and a total time of 25 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 c. panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 lb. cod, cut into 1/2" strips
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 c. shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 c. tartar sauce
- 1/2 c. chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1/2 c. Chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Serves 4
- Easy to make
- Healthy alternative to regular tacos
- Easily modifiable
- Quick prep and total time
I really enjoyed making this recipe. The fish stick tacos turned out great and left me and my family wanting more! I will definitely be making these again sometime soon.