I have been having such a craving for lobster rolls lately. I decided to try the Connecticut-Style Lobster Roll recipe from Delish this past weekend, and it turned out great! These lobster rolls taste a lot different than the Maine-style that I'm used to. They are not dressed with mayo, and instead feature melted butter and fresh chives. I think this allows the lobster to take center stage in terms of flavors.
The recipe for Connecticut-Style Lobster Rolls is an easy recipe that makes 4 servings with prep time of 15 minutes and a total time of 30 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 3 (12-oz.) lobster tails, steamed, meat removed and chopped (3 c.)
- 1/4 c. butter, divided
- 4 split-top hot dog buns
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Easy to make
- Serves 4
- Unique Connecticut-style for crustacean lovers
- Perfect for summer dinner parties
I really enjoyed how these lobster rolls turned out. I am definitely going to make them again!