The recipe for Chicken Marsala on Food Network's website is phenomenal! It instructs you to cook cremini mushrooms and prosciutto strips in the same skillet that the chicken is cooked in, to keep the brown bits and caramelized pieces of the chicken in the overall dish. This results in a dish that is bursting with flavor!
This recipe has a prep time of 20 minutes, and a cook time of 20 minutes. It's an easy recipe that yields 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 4 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- All-purpose flour, for dredging
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces crimini or porcini mushrooms, stemmed and halved
- 1/2 cup sweet Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Easy recipe
- Quick to cook
- Yields 4 servings
This was delicious and very easy to make. I recommend it for any cold-weather winter nights!