I was so happy to find the recipe for Caprese Chicken Pasta on Delish. I love caprese pasta and had quite a craving for a unique new way to make the dish. The glaze was so tasty, I used real garlic, more tomatoes and opted to add some broccoli. I think next time I may try replacing the chicken with shrimp for a new approach, and then add some more herbs and spices.
The recipe for Caprese Chicken Pasta is quite easy to make and yields 4 servings with a prep time of 5 minutes and a total time of 25 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 11 oz. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 12 oz. cooked short pasta noodles (such as penne or spiral)
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 oz. fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- Serves 4
- Quick prep and total time
- Great range of modification potential
- Sweet glaze and delicious chicken
I am very pleased with how this recipe turned out. It was very quick to make and is the perfect meal for a busy evening. I like that I have a ton of ideas on how to modify and spice up this recipe for future meals to come.