I was on the look out for the perfect Christmas appetizer dishes when I came across the recipe for Boiled Shrimp with Spicy Mayonnaise on Food and Wine's website. It is a delicious recipe for lovers of spicy food and seafood.
This recipe has a total time of 15 minutes. It's an easy recipe that serves 8. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 very fresh organic egg yolks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Coleman's hot mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Easy to make
- Delicious appetizer
- Serves 8
This is the perfect Holiday appetizer! The family is sure to love it.