I had been on the lookout for a new go-to salad for summer when I found the recipe for Avocado Chicken Salad on Delish! It incorporates a ton of my fave ingredients for a delicious meal overall. The fruits and veggies that can be added to this dish embody all my favorite flavors of summer, such as mangos, avocados, tomatoes, and more! This salad is perfect for serving on top of greens, and even between two slices of bread!
The recipe for Avocado Chicken Salad is very easy to make, and yields 4 servings with a prep time of 25 minutes and a total time of 30 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, poached and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1 small mango, cubed
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 c. fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. minced jalapeno
- 2 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Serves 4
- Quick prep and total time
- Features delicious summer fruits and vegetables
- Easily modifiable
I am so happy with how this recipe turns out. It's very healthy and equally delicious. The perfect summer salad!