I recently tried to make the recipe for Pineapple & Pork Skewers that I found on BBC GoodFood. It turned out amazing and really exceeded my expectations!
The pork, pineapple and green pepper really goes well together, especially since they are marinated for added flavor and cooked on the barbecue. It can be served with rive or in pitta bread.
This recipe has a prep time of 20 minutes and cook time of 5-10 minutes. It's an easy recipe that makes 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 400g pork fillet
- 4 tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 60ml cider vinegar
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- ½ small pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into chunks (or use ready prepped fresh pineapple, drained well)
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into squares (optional)
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and cut into 4 equal lengths
- small bunch coriander, chopped (optional)
- cooked rice or pitta, to serve
- Serves 4
- Easy to make
- Delicious flavor
This recipe is delicious, I really recommend it for the summer season!