I really like the Women's Stoic Insulated Parka from Steep and Cheap. It looks amazing and keeps me very warm when I'm on the go! It features thick synthetic insulation, offering reliable warmth even in wet weather due to the polyester face that sheds light rain and dirt. The faux lined hood and thigh-length cut provides a flattering urban look, and adds great coverage from the cold.
This parka has four zippered pockets, a storm flap to keep wind out, and ribbed cuffs to seal out any chill. It comes in two different colors, black and slate. I personally prefer the slate version.
This parka is perfect got winter life in the city. If anyone else is interested in the Women's Stoic Insulated Parka from Steep and Cheap, click on the images up above.
- Insulated parka for winter life in the city
- Synthetic filling offers reliable warmth in wet weather
- Detachable hood can be removed on bluebird days
- Faux fur trim and long cut adds warmth and style
- Fleece backing around collar offers next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered pockets keep your essentials safe
- Made of 100% polyester
This parka is so comfy and warm! It's great for casual use.