I recently purchased the Fallon Pants from Marika for the winter season. I was looking for a pair of cozy pants to keep me warm, and I'm happy to say these do just that! The contour panel seams offer an extra bit of flattery as well, which is always welcome!
I really like that they have a heather cozy jersey fabric of mostly polyester but just enough spandex to allow for stretch. The front pockets allow me to keep my hands warm or store my phone when on the go or lounging around.
These sweatpants are very easy to care for, simple machine wash and tumble dry. They are available in several colors, but I personally prefer the heather fig/white that is shown up above.
If anyone else is interested in the Fallon Pants from Marika, click on the images up above!
- Made of 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Heather cozy jersey look and feel
- Convenient front pockets to keep my hands warm or store my phone or other essentials
- No visible drawcord, it is at inner waistband
- Flattering contour panel seams
- Machine washable
I really recommend these pants for the cold seasons! They are both flattering and comfortable, and so warm!