I have been looking for a nice summer recipe that is different than the normal steak or beef burgers on a grill. Thankfully, I found this neat Tangy Tuna Burgers recipe on the BBC Good Food website. The recipe truly turns burgers into something special, which is great for impressing friends and family!
The prep time is 20 minutes, with a cook time of 5 minutes. It serves 2, and is perfect for beginners. If anyone is interested in checking out the cooking instructions, please click on the link up above. It's open to modifications!
The following ingredients were used:
- 200g fresh tuna steak
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- small knob fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- handful coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- burger buns, lettuce leaves, sliced tomato and avocado, to serve
- Very quick cook and prep time overall.
- Great recipe for beginners, very easy to make and follow.
I recommend it for anyone who is interested in a different kind of burger this summer!