I recently tried making the Sweet and Spicy Grilled Summer Squash recipe from Bon Appetit, and I absolutely loved it! It had such a sweet, tangy flavor topped with herb salad and sesame seeds. It is perfect for hot days, paired with a nice glass of lemonade.
This recipe has a prep time of 10 minutes and a total time of 25 minutes. It's an easy recipe that makes 6 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 4 medium summer squash or zucchini (about 1½ lb. total)
- Kosher salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. hot chili paste (such as sambal oelek)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable or sunflower oil, divided
- 1 lime, halved
- 1/2 small shallot, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro leaves with tender stems
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Easy to make
- Simple yet delicious
- Easy to modify
I really recommend this recipe!