After seeing another person add a recipe from BBC Good Food, I decided to browse their other summer recipes, and came across this delicious recipe for summer meatballs & spaghetti! It's really quick to make, served with pork meatballs, lemon and parmesan, and spaghetti with courgette ribbons. Perfect for summer evenings!
The prep time is 10 minutes, with a cook time of 20 minutes. It serves 2, and is perfect for beginners. If anyone is interested in checking out the cooking instructions, please click on the link up above. It's open to modifications!
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 250g pork mince
- large handful parsley, leaves chopped, stalks finely chopped
- 1 large courgette, peeled into ribbons all around the edge, centre grated or finely chopped
- 200g spaghetti
- ½ a lemon, zested and juiced
- grated parmesan, to serve
- Very quick and easy, perfect for any skill level in cooking.
- Delicious flavor that is perfect for summer evenings.
- Room to add other ingredients.
I really enjoyed this recipe. It's so perfect for the summer, and I like how it's quick to cook.