With Halloween around the corner, I've really been wanting to create some fun spooky treats! What better thing to make than cake! I found this Spooky Cemetery Cake recipe on Kraft's website, and fell in love. It is the perfect Halloween cake for kids!
It has a prep time of 20 minutes and a total time of 1 hour and 43 minutes. It's a beginner friendly recipe that yields 16 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 package (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup Oreo Baking Crumbs
- 1/3 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 6 Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 8 bars Cadbury Fun Treats (5 Cadbury Crispy Crunch, 3 Cadbury Mr. Big)
- 1 tube (120 g) white decorating icing
- 8 small candy pumpkins
- Adorable, yet spooky themed!
- Easy to make and yields 16 servings
- Tons of potential to change up the theme with any kind of decorations you can imagine
- Both kids and adults can have a blast decorating!
I fell in love with this recipe, I will definitely be making it again for next Halloween!