I recently tried the Pork with Nuoc Cham recipe from Bon Appetit. It was delicious! The all-purpose sauce can definitely go with any protein and doubles as a great dressing for summer salads. The meal produced by the recipe was stunning, and I think it's perfect for any summer evening dinner.
Pork with Nuoc Cham is a simple recipe that makes 4 servings with a prep time of a few minutes and a cook time of 12-15 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro stems, plus leaves for serving
- 2 1-inch-thick boneless pork shoulder steaks (about 1 pound each)
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- serves 4
- delicious result
- sauce is all-purpose
I really recommend this recipe!