I've been on the lookout for some delicious snack/dinner recipes. When I came across the recipe for Mac and Cheese Pizza Bites on Delish, I knew I just had to give it a try!
Picture it: mac and cheese bites held together by pepperoni. So good! Creamy mac, pepperoni, and plenty of Parm- a pizza lover's dream.
The recipe for Mac and Cheese Pizza Bites is very easy to make, and yields 18 servings with a prep time of 15 minutes and a total time of 1 hour. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 22 slices large pepperoni, divided
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 8 oz. elbow pasta
- Freshly torn basil, for garnish
- Great as a snack or dinner
- Yields 18
- Easy to prep and quick total cook time
I had a great time whipping these up and they were a total hit. So tasty and convenient. Perfect for family nights or events.