Beef stroganoff is a classic comfort food dish for cold winter nights, and this recipe takes it one step higher by modifying the traditional egg noodles that are normally accompanied with this dish to steamed cauliflower rice for keto dieters. It is tasty and healthy, and perfect for keto diets.
The recipe for Keto Beef Stroganoff is a simple recipe that makes 4 servings with a prep time of 10 minutes and a total time of 40 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 3 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 lb. 80% lean ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 c. low-sodium beef stock or bone broth
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Finely chopped parsley, for garnish
- steamed Cauliflower rice, for serving
- Perfect for keto dieters
- Great for winter months
- Easily modifiable
I really enjoyed making and eating this dish! It was so tasty and my family loved it.