I was searching for a new chicken recipe when I came across the Honey Garlic Chicken recipe on Delish! I loved that it takes practically no effort but is so delicious. The glaze for this recipe is quite simple and is made up of things that I already keep stocked in my pantry. When paired with some broccoli or fried rice, it makes the perfect week day dinner!
The recipe for Honey Garlic Chicken is very easy to make, and yields 4 servings with a prep time of 5 minutes and a total time of 30 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil, divided
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Quick and easy to make, featuring a total time of 30 minutes
- Seared, tender flavor
- Serves 4
- Easily modifiable
- A perfect dish for any season
I am very happy with this recipe. It was quite easy to make, serves a family, and can be paired with all kinds of sides. This has a unique glaze that tastes just so fantastic.