I've been in quite the mood for some grilled pork lately, so I'm very glad to have found the recipe for Grilled Pork Tenderloin on Delish!
I love that this recipe combines the magic of brown sugar, cumin, paprika, and lemon zest for an excellent and juicy grilled tenderloin. The chimichurri sauce while it grills is genius as well. So tasty, and it's perfect for pairing with some grilled vegetables like zucchini and asparagus for a fantastic summer meal.
The recipe for Grilled Pork Tenderloin is pretty easy to make, and yields 4 servings with a prep tine of 5 minutes total time of 1 hour. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
FOR THE TENDERLOIN
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin
FOR THE HERB SAUCE
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c. parsley, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Quick prep time and a decent cook time
- Excellent sauce
- Easily modifiable
- Goes well with grilled veggies
I loved this recipe for grilled port tenderloin. I think it is the perfect summer recipe. It is quick to make, pairs well with veggies, and tastes so good. I will definitely be recommending this to all my friends!